Thursday, November 30, 2006

JoOzie's Blog

W E L C O M E T O J O O Z I E ' S B L O G !!

Hey Peeps~! Welcome to JoOzie's First Blog. The main purpose of this blog is to exchange thoughts and experiences with my families members, friends and peoples. When I first saw My mum and fellow friend's blog (Angela and Zin Mun), I got aspired and pretty amazed with what they wrote about their experience; therefore I wanted to have my own blog for viewers to read my thoughts and life experience. Besides, Blogging can help me in occupying my time and improve my 'lagging' english. *lol*. I also feel that exchanging blogs is kinda cool as we will be able to know each deeper without face to face conversations~!! Anyway, I will try to post interesting posts to keep this blog interesting. Enjoy~!




No comments: