Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fishing At Kelana Jaya Lake

What a Boring but CoOL Day. ( Haha apart from the weird and rude people who came to my apartment to view the house ) So Wei Hoe decided to go to Kelana Jaya Lake Side to try our luck~!
The Lake View at Kelana Jaya
Groomy Sky shows the rain is coming.LOL


At first I was pretty worry as we do not have proper bait for a fish. But my dear Wei Hoe took up the initiative to dig for earthworms. It was pretty gross at the beggining but later on its kinda cool to dig for earthworm. HaHa though its disgusting but I love it. ( Guess I don't suit to be the faminine type of girl. LOL).

Doesn't it look tasty? LOL
What a Fat Earthworm. LOL guess its pretty 'juicy'


Many people were fishing at that place too. I saw a few man took a big fishing net hoping to get a big fish perhaps. But sadly luck wasn't on our side, we didn't get to catch a single fish but it was cool and relaxing to see all types of fish swim up for air.

Baby patiently waiting for his LUCK

No comments: