Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yee JoO's hectic yet happening week


Monday (16th July 2007)

Monday is usually means the most boring day of all after a nice weekend rest. As usual, work work work at KPMG and my seniors piling up my work [Anyway I don't mind if they give me loads of work, at least I won't be so bored sitting at my place doing nothing]. So I have to bring home my Tax Computation and finished it at home. So basically, right after work, dinner and start my work again. [So No life right? Sad case as an accountant isn't it?]




Tuesday (17th July 2007)

University of Putra Malaysia invited us, LC HELP to their Malam Interaksi AIESEC (M.I.A). So right after my tiring long long hours work, my LC members met up at our college (HELP) and we together drive down to Serdang to attend UPM'S MIA. It was a great session conducted by MR Brandon Lim (VP People's Development of UPM). I really like their sharing sessions, it was great. Then, what happend was Chad lost my card, sob sob, but anyway UPMers manage to find the day after. Thanks Vivien and Brandon.


Wednesday (18th July 2007)

As for today, a few bad things happend to me, but kinda lazy to review it. HAHA. but however, as for this day, right after my work, me and Wei Hoe went for dinner at One Utama. So another night out again.

Thursday (19th July 2007)

As for this day, University of Malaya invited us LC HELP to their M.I.A as well. I would say their M.I.A was awesom and professional. All OCs and Facis were dressed up strictly formal. It was so eye catching and theres a few cute guys out there [HAHA]. Right after the M.I.A, we had a yam cha session at murni. This was my 1st time seeing 20 tables joined together. Can you imagine how big the crowd was and the awesom part was we are all AIESECers. Cool huh. We had a great bonding session with the other LCs especially UMers.


Friday (20th July 2007)
Well for today, Ntg much is on. I was too lazy to go for a yam cha session although its a Friday night. Partly scared parent scold me as I've been out for the whole week. But well, I had a great chat with my BCs knowing some of their little happening secret from 9pm till 2am?[HAHA]. It was really a funny news when that woman told us about her little secret in PWc and so for the other woman's story.



Saturday (21th July 2007)

Sigh what a tiring yet cool day. Today we were supposed to join the 8tv Wet & Wild Party at Sunway Lagoon, as I've gotten 23 free tickets to Sunway Lagoon. But unfortunately nobody from my LC wants to go [I dunno why]. But instead, we went to UM's Induction Day [ I guess my LC members prefers AIESEC more than the happening PARTY]. It was a great sessions, as we learned in detail about AIESEC for the newbies and also Square dances~!!. My LC members were quite bonded with the UMers and they are deciding to go down to UTM tommorrow.

No comments: