Tuesday, November 27, 2007

長 江 七 號 ( C J 7 )

When I was browsing through the internet and news, then I saw my favourite Hong Kong comedy star Stephen Chow will be premiering his new movie CJ7 coming Chinese New Year 2008. What really excite me is the Hong Kong comedy star first time play as fatherhood which differs from his previous movies. Then of course, I watch the movie trailer at Youtube and it's a total blast~!


CJ7 Movie Trailer

This movie is about the love between the poor chinese labour father and his son. Stephen Chow takes the lead, traveling to the outer space with the help of a spaceship named " 長 江 七 號 " (CJ7).

In this movie, Stephen Chow stars as the laborer while Kitty Zhang Yuqi, a rising star in mainland China, makes her feature film debut as a beautiful teacher who is actually an alien. Stephen Chow’s son, Xu Jiao, a 9-year-old little girl from the Chinese mainland, was chosen to play the son, also an alien from outer space.



Such a Cute Father and Son Picture



" 長 江 七 號 , CJ7 "

A Movie I am totally exicited off and a must to see~!! So anyone wanna watch with me? :P

No comments: