Thursday, November 22, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

As previous post, FRIENDS is a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection and acts as a supporter of a cause. Probably I am wrong, friends do exist. Just few hours ago when I read an e-mail from one of my F6 friend, it really enlighten me. In the e-mail she asked when is my holiday because she wants to plan a F6 gathering trip. How sweet! I am so glad and happy as it is beyond my expectation she would do that.

And then, I start browsing through my picture gallery and then i realise I did many 1st time with my friends and of course not forgeting my BC.

Friends whom always by my side when I need a hand, need a shoulder and need a pair of ear.



Form 6 Good Friends~!



My precious BC - Friendship always

Thank you people, for being socaring and help to me, Really love you girls~!! Muacks~!!

2 comments:

M00nie said...

one way to show your appreciation to our friendship is to come to class ! so dat u get to see hotty angie !

Huh? said...

i treasure the BC's friendship too very very much...=)*hugs hugs*