Monday, December 17, 2007

Auditing - FE3034

Auditing is a theory based subject offered by University of East London or HELP University College and it's exempted from Association Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA). Initially, I thought auditing were a practical calculation based subject but however I was wrong, it's 100% theory subject which need many reading before hand. But what really amazed me is auditors is like a professional detective who investigate fraud and uses legal regulation to 'catch the criminal'. So who knows one day auditors will dressed up as the detective and not formal sit anymore!





Anyway, today is my auditing exam the questions are pretty difficult, indirect and more to case study. Usually when I sit for exam, I love to read people's body language on whether they knew the answer or not. Sometimes for other subject students tends to write their answer quickly and confidently but for this subject, many tend to scratch their head, dreaming, stoning and others, probably they too confused with the questions. So, I guess mine also is a big....



Ok back to work now on Mananagement Accounting tomorrow. Couldn't wait till tomorrow!

2 comments:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

Is this how a female auditor should wear??So kinky la...Now u made me twice about being an auditor then..Muahahahhahaha

Sim Yee Joo said...

Haha, Future auditor.. Easier to 'check or audit' Mr Client's account. Confirm can detect easily LOL. Auditor's responsibility~!! HAHA