Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How AIESEC changed me, ThankYou AIESEC!






Sometimes I wonder why would I want to make my life difficult by joining AIESEC and be the President of AIESEC HELP as my college activities. Is it for the sake of joining? To improve myself? Make friends from north to south? Expand my network in various companies? To think mature and prepare myself for future? or the Exchange programme to 110 countries offered by AIESEC. Then, after attending the 5 days 4 nights National Leaderhsip Development Seminar / Mid-National Convention conference at University Malaya had made me realised that AIESEC had actually helped me in excelling and preparing myself to face the real world next time.

For the five days conference, I actually learned how to make intense and quality decisions, meeting with other LCP's on our LC's current reality, brain storming for my LC structure / planning and also leading my teams / members by building strong foundation for next term. Besides that, I also realised that I have changed into a mature person, serious at work and also be able to make my own decision compare to the YEE JOO one year back. I also made friends not only from central region but also from north and south which is the biggest gift to me from AIESEC, which might be my potential work partner or colleagues.

AIESEC also plays a role as an eye opener to meet various big organization such as General Electric, PriceWaterHouseCooper, Loreal, Accenture and others which allows me to meet and talked to them in person at the aged of 21. I really appreciate AIESEC for giving me this opportunity to excel myself and if wasn't AIESEC, I guess I am still the normal old childish YeeJoo. I am looking forward to further my AIESEC journey in Member Committe for AIESEC Malaysia and also Internships at any countries which offers me.

I promise I will bring my LC HELP to full status and be the most progressive LC.

MORE NLDS UPDATES SOON, STAY TUNE~! More info kindly click on AIESECHELP

No comments: