Friday, December 28, 2007

Pasta Zanmai @ One Utama Shopping Center

Few days ago, my family and I was hanging around One Utama and also hunting for food during dinner before our movie, National Treasure 2 at 9pm. As we were busy hunting for food, we came across this restaurant named Pasta Zanmai situated at One Utama's Old Wing. It is a combination of both western (Pasta) and japanese (Cooking and Taste) meal and it taste great! So we decided to check it out.



Pasta Zanmai's Menu, Logo, Green Tea and Chopsticks.


Soup Asari Pasta @ RM25.00

My Mother ordered this dish which comes with soup pasta, clams and fresh mushrooms.


Curry Beef Rice @ RM22.00

As for this dish, my father obviously could not resists the soft tender Japanese Curry sliced Beef cooked with common Japanese rice.


Curry Deef Fried Cheese Rice @ RM18.00

My brother also could not resist Japanese Curry Rice and therefore he ordered this ideal meal. As you can see, it comes with deep fried crunchie cheese stick and Rice. It's Definitely a Western Japanese style. [Cheese = Western, Rice=Japanase]


Wafu Ebi Ika Pasta @RM28.00

As for me, Prawan is always my most favourite dish ever and also the most expensive. This dish comes with Pasta, Prawan and Squid but the taste does not really turned out what I expected but I still enjoyed this dish.


Agedashi Tofu @ RM8.00

A side dish we never failed to order, Japanese Tofu


YK Hotate @ RM12.00

Another must try side dish. It comes with strong sweet sauce flavour. [Must Try]


Samshu Mori @ RM12.00

Pasta Zanmai's temptatious ice cream desert. A must to try and it comes with Chocolate, Green Tea and Black Sesame. Something diffrent from what you usually eat.

Anyway, I will definitely visit again to Pasta Zanmai as I find the food very special and the workers are very friendly, therefore It is worth trying it out!

Pasta Zanmai
G210B, Ground Floor Promenade
1 Utama Shopping Center,
Bandar Utama, PJ
Telephone Number : 603-77281210 / 012-5071210

More Information : CallieFoodBlog



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dropped by this place last weekend and tried their Chocolate Parfait. It was excellent.