Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Life Journey - Malaysia

Recently I just bought the Malaysia MAP and Visit Malaysia Book from MPH book store and had realize that there are many beautiful places in Malaysia that I have never been to.


Places I have been to in Malaysia

For example, Perlis - Kangar, Perak - Sabak Bernam, Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort, Batu Hampar Recreation Park, Selangor - Taman Pertanian, Malacca - Mount Orphir, Johor - Endau Rampin, Pulau Tioman, Sibu, Rawa, Johor Bahru, Pahang - Taman Negara, Tasik Chini, Terrengganu - Kuala Terrengganu, Tasik Kenyir, Kuala Berang, Kelantan - Kota Bahru, Pulau Redang and Lang Tengah, Sarawak - Miri, Bintuland of course Sabah.

I am a nature and adventure lover therefore I love Trekking/Hiking, Kayaking, and any other adventurous sports so Malaysia truly the stepping stone for me to start my life journey Besides that I have little dream which is to go around Malaysia before 25 year old, around Asia before late 30's and of course around the world before I 'go'.

Coming Up will be my long promised post :


Me with the White Kuching Statue

No comments: