Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ladies Night Out @ One Utama

Last week, Woman and Angie dated me out because they misses me too much till they cant stand a day without me for a movie (The Mummy 3) . So due to it has been a year since we camwhored, I decided to bring my heavy, big and bulky 'Baby' to cam whore.

Photobucket
Us @ Just Thai (Though I sort of FFK them)
Photobucket
Angela our Chu La Lum.. LOL and Vain Look
Photobucket
Zin Mun, our Mmm See Mun @ Hottie of the groupz.
Photobucket
I like this picture, but somehow... BLURZ~!!
Photobucket
Me and Chulalum Posing for Woman..

And then, as usual, when a group gets bored, then tend to cam whore... LOL..Enjoy!

Photobucket

I never once get bored when they are around. Love you girls so Much Muacks..

6 comments:

M00nie said...

yer ... so bad la go n put my ugly pic !

Callie O said...

hahaha.... 3 angels being models. I like the 'shocking photos' Joo, you should write... omg! that manager forgot to zip his tight pants! hahahha...

Callie O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cr4zy/b3autiful said...

rofl...angie's vain pic is priceless.. very jarang we can capture her when she's high...

and the shocking pics..lol..i tink take 2 is much nicer cuz we all loooked very shocked...
the first one was funny though..angie was like grabbing her lower lip....

Sim Yee Joo said...

Hie hie.. Hahaha.. Angie its priceless ok.. I super love that pic.. Haha Yeah ZM, I love Take 2 too.. Looks more real but I like YOU in Take 1, looks more real Hahaha.. super funny la..

Sim Yee Joo said...

Hahaha, Mummy.. Yea Next next Ill published funny ones Haha