Sunday, September 28, 2008

Turtle Research and Rehabilitation Group [Part 4]

Hey people, Here is my Part 4 which is Other Random Shots that I like.. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Sunrise View from the Sky
Photobucket
Cheeky Wei Hoe and the Hatchlings
Photobucket
Cool Random Shots by Wei Hoe
Photobucket
Hatchlings (I love this pic which means it is the Shot of the trip!)
Photobucket
Squeky licking the biscuits...
Photobucket
Another Shot of the trip. So cute right
Photobucket
Butterflyz. I took super long time to take a good shots (I still like this shot)
Photobucket
Usually, monkeys are naughty but monkeys at Chagar Hutang are so tamed

Therefore, with this I would like to say I truly enjoy the Turtle Research & Rehabilitation Group Programme and I will definitely attend this volunteer again next year. So hope to see more volunteers next year and always remember to SAVE THE TURTLES in order to prevent them from extinction.

For further information kindly click here to access to UMT Turtle website.

No comments: