Monday, December 29, 2008

Tang Yuen Festival 2008 (Glutinuos Rice Ball)

Last 22nd December 2008, is the day where Chinese celebrate the Tang Yuen Festival where it is made from glutinous rice flour mixed with water and roll it into the form of ball. Then , it was served with Boiled Sugar syrup and pandan leave.

So as usually, mummy and I will make this tasty tang yuen with multi colours although it is traditionally from 2 main colours which is red and white. Well, I love to keep this mouth-watering desert refrigerated to indulge myself in this hot weather~!!

Photobucket
Tasty Tang Yuen made by me and Mom
Photobucket
5 wonder Colours (Green-Pandan, Brown-Milo, White-Vanila, Red and Yellow-Colouring)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices for the velcros are all over 240 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?