Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year Celebration 2007


Angela, Zin Mun, Me After the Party at One Utama New Year Celebration

On the New Year Eve, Angela, Zin Mun and I decided to go One Utama to celebrate our New Year. We Reached one utama at about 6pm to avoid jam and we walk around to hunt for food. The funniest and most embarrassing moment of our life is we actually walked out from the JACK'S restaurant after we took our sit in the restaurant for 10 minutes. Later on, we Finally ended up at TGI Friday for dinner. After the dinner, as usual cam whoring and straight to the celebration park for concerts and performances. When the clock strike 12am, pretty fireworks were launch. The night out was fun but sadly we caught up in the jam for almost 2 hours outside One Utama. What a tiring but Fun night out. Thanks Girls.

Sometimes I wonder why my life isn't that happening and lack of friends but however I guess it's pretty interesting in a way. When I first started college at HELP University College, I wonder will I ever find a true or should I say 'clickable' Pal in terms of communication, thoughts, experiences and most importantly TRUSTWORHTY. But However, I guess I truly found a bunch of idiotic Pals ( Angela, Zin Mun And Christine) by forming the Bitch and Boros Clan. They are a bunch of girls who willing to help you, lend a shoulder, and also thoughtful. I had great time with them and hope that this friendship will last and will not turn sour or bitter. I truly love the bitching session on net for 5 hours per day and the day/night out with them. So Hey Girls, if there is some misunderstanding or what ever. Just Say it out and do not keep in you so we can settle it without ending the precious friendships we formed.



No comments: