Monday, October 13, 2008

“Say NO to turtle eggs” - TRRG

Photobucket

Dear people, UMT have just ported the “Say NO to turtle eggs” petition online to simplify the signing process of not eating turtle eggs for the rest of your life. Therefore, All that you need to do is read and sign the petition then send the petition link to your contacts, and also encourage your friends to sign it and then forward it to their contacts. I have signed mine and I am the 33th person who signs it. Below are my 'signature':

Dear Friends,
I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Say "NO" to turtle eggs!"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/trrgumt/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

SIM YEE JOO

Besides that, for more information kindly click here to browse the UMT blog browser. Thank you!

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE~!!

No comments: