Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hooked Up with D Gray Man

Hello, Sorry for not updating my blog for the past few weeks, as I am hooked up with my recent addict which is the D Gray Man Anime. It is so freaking cool till I stayed up whole night just to finish up the anime. Below are the summary of the anime.

" D.Gray-man
(ディーグレイマン Dī Gureiman) is an ongoing Japanese Manga series written and illustrated by Katsura Hoshino. The series tells the story of a boy named Allen Walker who becomes able to use an ancient substance called Innocence, and becomes an exorcist in order to collect all the Innocence that is lost in the world alongside other exorcists and to defeat the Millennium Earl who possesses an army of dangerous creatures named Akuma."

Sources By : Wikipedia.com

Photobucket

Well, the season 2 anime just ended, but however the manga is still ongoing and you can get it from One Manga. Btw resources says that season 3 will be up after 2-3 months later and I am so exciting over it~!!